As Featured On...
A message from the author:
I loved speaking with you all at Canterbury Tech Summit. I hope you all got a ton of value from our time together!
I would like to gift you with a personal copy of Raise Your Innovation IQ - a surprise bonus gift for all of you that attended the summit. In the book, I cover some of the content I shared in the keynote – as well as many more ideas and insights to help you keep pushing the limits.
The journey of getting better at solving business challenges is an ongoing one, and with the disruption we're experiencing globally and the world evolving at the pace it is today, learning to think differently is going to be the #1 skill you need to develop.
What worked in the past is not necessarily what is going to work in the future... and this book is designed to be a companion for you as you future-ready your career and your business.
Since the number of downloads available are limited to the number of attendees in attendance, I respectfully ask that you download it only once and do not share this link with anyone.
Your personal copy of RAISE YOUR INNOVATION IQ has been reserved for you until Nov 27th, 2020, 3pm PST.
Simply enter your deets to claim your FREE copy!
See you in the Sandbox.
p.s. Additional copies for your team or organization available upon request.
RAISE YOUR INNOVATION IQ
21 WAYS TO THINK DIFFERENTLY DURING TIMES OF CHANGE
Welcome Canterbury Tech Summit attendees!
A FREE Gift awaits you...
Enter your name and email to receive your copy TODAY:
- The rules you are unknowingly following that are keeping you "stuck"
- Why being a specialist is going to hurt your business in the future
- How to make data your best friend
- The ONE process you can trust to ensure you make level-headed decisions
- Lessons, best practices, don's and don'ts from Disney, Elon Musk, Corning, UPS, Google, Gandhi, Bank of Lebanon, Listerine, Bic, Washington Post... and others.
- Why teaming up with your rivals is a GOOD thing
- Why size matters when it comes to thinking differently
- What Burning Man can teach you about the creative process
- Why thinking outside the box is not the right approach to generating lots of ideas
- ... and much, MUCH, more!